Today is a team work day. You have options but you must MEET AS A TEAM during the 50 minutes of our class (if you do not attend your team meeting, it will count as an absence).
Your options include:
- Schedule a team meeting with Dr. Fitz between 8:05-11:55am
- Schedule a time to use the sound recording booth in Hall between 8:05-11:55am
- Meet in the Homer Rice classroom and work with Alison Valk (she has offered her expertise in a wide range of digital platforms including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, iMovie, and more).
- Please send Alison an email letting her know if your team plans to work in Homer Rice and if you know of specific issues you are having or want help with, give her a heads up on that too (her contact info is on TSquare ->Announcements)
- Meet in another location (multimedia studio, Paper and Clay, Invention Studio, Communication Center, our classroom) and work together as a team
You are welcome to mix and match these options (for example, schedule a meeting with Dr. Fitz at 8:05, then go to Paper and Clay OR schedule a time to meet with a tutor at the Communication Center and then go to the multimedia studio to finish and print your materials). Meetings with me and time in the sound booth will be first come first serve, so plan to sign up ASAP.
Monday is group presentation day. If you have a Powerpoint, Prezi or other presentation you want me to pull up on the computer, feel free to submit it to TSquare no later than 6am on Monday, April 17. If you are planning to use your Mahara page to present your materials, use the instructions we discussed in class to submit the “Secret Link” to TSquare.
Wednesday, April 19 we will begin discussing and working on your final portfolios. Please plan to bring your laptop to class. Have the file with your artifacts, drafts, peer reviews, instructor feedback and reflections handy.
- Finish group propaganda campaign
- Assemble all artifacts in Mahara to be submitted no later than Monday, April 17 by 11:55 pm (one per team)
- Prepare for group presentation of propaganda campaign in class on Monday, April 17
- Submit any A/V presentation materials to TSquare no later than 6am Monday
- Complete CATME evaluation of team after you finish your presentation in class on Monday – due by 11:55pm
- Collect materials for final portfolio project for class on Wednesday