Today is our final day of class. I hope you all have learned as much as I have and have enjoyed the process a bit as well.
Today, we talked though a few more of the details for your self-reflection essay, including looking at the course outcomes from the syllabus, Georgia Tech and the State Board of Regents. Hopefully, looking at the lists and rubrics of things you were SUPPOSED to learn from this course will help you best articulate your arguments reflecting on how you grew as a communicator since January.
You had an opportunity to peer review each other’s essays and to get some feedback on your argument, evidence, structure, design and mechanics. Use this peer feedback to carefully consider how to improve your essay between now and the portfolio’s due date.
- Please take a few minutes to fill out the CIOS survey – I take the feedback seriously and use it to improve both this course and future courses I am developing.
- If you haven’t yet, please consider filling out the second half of the Twitter in the Composition Classroom survey available on TSquare. It is open until Friday.
- If you haven’t yet, indicate by the end of today where you want your Extra Credit points allocated (replace a blog score or 10 points to Participation)
- Turn in your final portfolio to TSquare by the end of your exam period
- Directions for submission of the .zip file and “secret link” are on the last page of the assignment sheet
- B6 – Friday, April 28 by 11:00 am
- A6 – Monday, May 1 by 11:00 am
- C2- Wednesday, May 3 by 11:00 am